Paper Communication Corporate Website – Trademarks
Paper Communication Corporate Website – Applicable Laws
Paper Communication Corporate Website – Disclaimer
Paper Communication Corporate Website – Links
Visitors’ Rules and Regulations
1. Rules and Regulations
2. Conduct in the Exhibition Centre
- Visitors shall not do, or permit anything to be done, which shall cause a disturbance, nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience, damage or danger to any person or thing or which in the opinion of the Organisers does not conform with the general standards of the Exhibition or amounts to a breach of these rules and regulations or applicable laws and regulations generally applying.
- Visitors may not bring any camera, video recorder or recording equipment of any kind into the Exhibition without the prior written consent of the Organisers. The Organisers reserve the right to search the belongings of any visitor at any time.
- It is expressly prohibited for visitors to record images in any form while attending the Exhibition without the prior written consent of the Organisers. Such prohibition includes, but is not limited to, the taking of photographs, video or digital recording of any type and drawing or sketching of images. Visitors agree to surrender to the Organisers on demand any material in whatever media on which images may be recorded in violation of this rule, including but not limited to film, video tapes, sketchbooks, camera phones and digital storage devices.
- Should a Visitor in breach of the above rule record any image, the copyright and other intellectual property or other rights (including for the avoidance of doubt, rights in sound recording and broadcasts) whether arising now or in the future (“IPR”) shall vest in the Organisers unconditionally and immediately on the creation or recording of the images. The Visitor undertakes to execute all deeds and documents and to do all things as the Organisers may require to vest the IPR in the Organisers including, without limitation, delivery of the images or copies of them in any media.
- The Organisers reserve the right in its sole discretion to refuse admittance to any visitor or to require any visitor to leave if in their opinion his or her behaviour is in breach of these rules and regulations or of any rules and regulations of the Exhibition Centre, or contravenes applicable laws and regulations generally applying.The opinion of the Organisers is final in this regard.
- The Organisers shall not be liable to any visitor for any loss of or damage to any of his or her property occurring (from whatever cause) in or about the Exhibition Centre nor for the death of or any injury sustained by any visitor whilst on or leaving the Exhibition Centre (other than for death or injury resulting from the Organisers negligence to the extent this cannot be excluded or restricted at law (and then only to such extent)).
- The Visitor agrees that the Organisers shall not incur any liability to him or her for any products displayed or sold by any exhibitor at the Exhibition.
- Each Visitor agrees to indemnify and hold the Organisers harmless, on demand, against all claims, liabilities, losses, suits, proceedings, damages, judgments, expenses, costs (including legal fees) and charges of any kind howsoever incurred by or on behalf of or made against the Organisers, its employees, agents and contractors arising out of any infringement or other claim relating to or arising out of the unauthorised taking of any Images by that Visitor.
- The Visitor agrees that the Organisers shall not incur any liability to him or her for any error or omission in any information relating to any exhibitor or its products in the Exhibition’s official directory or in any other promotional or other printed materials or information provided by the Organisers or that exhibitor.
- Visitor acknowledges and agrees that the Organiser, its employees and contractors may take photographs/videos which could include images of the Visitor while attending the Exhibition (the “Images”). Visitor hereby consents to and grants to the Organiser and its affiliates, the unrestricted, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free and transferable right and license to use (and grant others the right to use) the Images worldwide without any compensation. Visitor acknowledges that the Organiser is the sole and exclusive owner of all rights in the Images and hereby waives (a) any and all rights in and to such Images, and (b) any and all claims the Visitor may have relating to or arising from the Images or their use.
- No waiver by the Organisers of any of the provisions of these rules and regulations or of any of its rights hereunder shall have effect unless given in writing and signed by any Director of the Organisers.
(1) Information collection
(2) Use of information
- processing applications for exhibiting at or visiting Organiser’s trade fairs;
- facilitating and enhancing Organiser’s operations by incorporating the personal data into Organiser’s database and conducting analysis, research and auditing based on the personal data;
- promoting and notifying the Visitor of Organiser’s trade fairs in China and around the world, and events or trade fairs organised by Organiser’s affiliates and joint venture partners;
- distributing publications and research materials of Organisers;
- marketing Organiser’s services or products; and
- if necessary, facilitating legal proceedings, including collecting overdue amounts.
(3) Disclosure / Transfer of Data
- Organiser’s agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, exhibitors and service providers in connection with Organiser’s operations or services for facilitating and enhancing Organiser’s operations and conducting analysis, research and auditing based on the personal data;
- Organiser’s overseas offices, affiliates, joint venture partners, which are also exhibition organisers, for the purposes of conducting direct marketing in relation to the promotion of and invitation to Organiser’s trade fairs in China and around the world;
- Persons to whom the Organisers are required to make disclosure under applicable laws in or outside China.
(5) Transfer of Data Overseas
(6) Consent and Rights of the Visitor
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Website Design & Maintenance
Paper Communication Exhibition Services
Room 15, 5/F., Wah Shing Centre, 11 Shing Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2763 9011
Fax: (852) 2341 0379
Email: email@example.com (IT Dept)